Paving and Seal Coating Contractor Checklist
If you are in the market for a new or improved driveway and are looking for a contractor, there are some important things to consider. Use this checklist to make sure you hire the right paving contractor.
- The contractor is licensed and insured
- Obtain references from past clients and/or photos of completed jobs
- Ask friends and neighbors for a referral
- Confirm who will be doing the work, the contractor or subcontractors
- Ask for a detailed work order showing what materials they use
- Confirm the contractor is using a minimum of 2 inches of asphalt and applying primer first
- Ask about warranties, both for the materials and labor
- Ask if they are rated by the Better Business Bureau
- Confirm who will obtain permits
- Confirm who will contact utilities before digging
- Confirm all costs before the job begins
After reviewing all of these items, if you have any questions, let us know. John Parichuk Paving has been serving the local York and Adams community for more than 50 years. Our experienced team of paving contractors are ready to help you with your next paving and sealcoating projects.