Paving and Seal Coating Contractor Checklist
If you are in the market for a new or improved driveway and are looking for a contractor, there are some important things to consider. Use this checklist when looking for your paving or seal coating contractor.
- The contractor is licensed and insured
- Obtain references from past clients and/or photos of completed jobs
- Ask friends and neighbors for a referral
- Confirm who will be doing the work, the contractor or subcontractors
- Ask for a detailed work order showing what materials they use
- Confirm the contractor is using a minimum of 2 inches of asphalt and applying primer first
- Ask about warranties, both for the materials and labor
- Ask if they are rated by the Better Business Bureau
- Confirm who will obtain permits
- Confirm who will contact utilities before digging
- Confirm all costs before the job begins
After reviewing all of these items, if you are ready to get started contact us so we can give you a free estimate.